*10 Years for pressure tanks
*20 Years for non-pressure tanks
If a failure occurs that is not caused by misuse, electrolysis or damage, SWHIFT will at our option:
Pay for on-site repairs (maximum $75.00).
Repair at no charge if delivered to an authorized repair center freight pre-paid.
All SWHIFT pressure tanks must be installed with an operational relief valve with a relief pressure no higher than 60% of the factory test pressure of the tank. If the tank is pressurized over 65% of the factory test pressure all warranties are void and SWHIFT assumes no liability for damages or injuries that might occur.
Warranty on T-304 stainless applies to 1.5 ppm or less chlorine.
Warranty on T-316 applies to a maximum of 8 ppm chlorine. 316 is highly recommended for hot water.
By purchasing from SWHIFT you agree to the following:
CONDITION OF SALE
SWHIFT FIREPLACE SYSTEMS, INC., dba SWHIFT, SWHIFT SYSTEMS, INC., AND LOUIE BARIBEAU ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURIES OR ANY RELATED COSTS OR AWARDS FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. IF A TANK IS SUBJECTED TO PRESSURE HIGHER THAN 60% OF THE TEST PRESSURE OF THE TANK.
2. ALL PRESSURE TANKS MUST BE INSTALLED WITH A RELIEF VALVE THAT WILL OPEN AND RELIEVE PRESSURE HIGHER THAN 60% OF THE FACTORY TEST PRESSURE. THE OWNER OF THE TANK IS RESPONSIBLE TO INSURE THAT A PROPER RELIEF VALVE IS INSTALLED AND MAINTAINED TO BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
3. IF THE TANK IS SUBJECTED TO VACUUM PRESSURE AND NOT RATED FOR VACUUM PRESSURE.
4. IF A TANK IS MODIFIED BY DRILLING, DENTING, CUTTING, OR WELDING BY A PROCEDURE NOT DONE BY SWHIFT, ALL WARRANTIES, LIABILITIES OR CLAIMS AGAINST SWHIFT ARE NULL AND VOID.
THE COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL THAT PURCHASES A TANK MANUFACTURED BY SWHIFT AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
A. THE OWNER OF THE TANK IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHOICE OF SPECIFIC USE. COMPATIBILITY OF WHAT IS PUT IN THE TANK TO THE MATERIAL THE TANK IS CONSTRUCTED IS ARRIVED AT SOLELY THROUGH THE DECISION OF THE OWNER OF THE TANK.
B. IF THERE IS POTENTIAL DAMAGE OR INJURY FROM A POSSIBLE LEAK, IT IS THE OWNER'S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO DESIGN THE INSTALLATION TO PREVENT DAMAGE AND/OR INJURY IF A LEAK OCCURS.
C. THE INDIVIDUAL OR COMPANY THAT PURCHASES A TANK FROM SWHIFT, SWHIFT SYSTEMS, ( SWHIFT FIREPLACE SYSTEMS, INC.), IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE JUDGEMENT OF COMPATIBILITY AND LIABILITY OF THE PRODUCT PLACED INSIDE THE TANK.
5. IT IS AGREED THAT ANY AND ALL POSSIBLE LITIGATION AGAINST SWHIFT SYSTEMS, INC., SWHIFT FIREPLACE SYSTEMS, AND/OR LOUIE BARIBEAU SHALL BE CONDUCTED IN BONNER COUNTY, IDAHO 83864.
6. IF SWHIFT PREVAILS IN A LAWSUIT THE PLAINTIFF AGREES TO PAY ALL SWHIFT LEGAL EXPENSES.